Ginger n’ Tonic
Get to know Ginger n’ Tonic...
- What is the meaning behind your skater name?
- I'm a redhead and I like Gin.
- What was your athletic background prior to playing roller derby?
- None, really. I played some little league softball but that was it.
- Is there a song that gets you pumped up before a bout?
- I have many songs, but the Prodigy remix of "Lust for Life" is a good one. Also "Black Out Days" by Phantogram , "Burn" by Elle Goulding, and "The Greatest" by Sia.
- What aspect of derby do you enjoy the most?
- I like the competition and camaraderie.
- How did you get started in your roller derby career?
- My sister knew a skater. I went to watch a few bouts with her and decided to join the Fresh Meat (now Skater Tots) program.